Gathering customer feedback completes the Sales Cycle and initiates a call to action for customers ‘to refer’ their supplier, ‘to recommend’ their supplier and to ‘tell their story’ to colleagues, friends and acquaintances. Gathering customer feedback is a sound business decision as it has a direct tie to profitability. Our customers say it best and they tell us it allows them to:
- Understand what motivates buyers.
- Strengthen client loyalty and increase referrals.
- Base strategies and plans on facts not assumptions.
- Reinforce and reward good employee behavior.
- Learn what’s broken and how to fix it.
- Identify training needs.
- Increase Employee/Member engagement.
- Influence prospective buyers/partners.
- Create powerful marketing strategies.
- Prevent lost sales.
- Align internal departments.
- Keep management focused on the right things.
- Improve business processes.
- Measure the impact of business improvement decisions and investments.
- Create a customer focused culture.
Click the ‘Client Results’ tab on the right side menu and read what our customers are experiencing.
Our Customers Say it Best:
“Using a third party to gather client feedback is very important as it is difficult to check your own work. A person’s mindset is skewed and it may be difficult to get a client’s perspective. Client Insight’s approach with personal interviews demonstrates that we are serious and really want to improve. Our competition doesn’t do this type of research.”
Stephen Klassen, Affinity Kitches
“When Client Insight, a neutral third party, did the interviewing of our members they had nothing vested in the discussion, other than to listen. We found our members were considerably more forthright and willing to share helpful information.”
Trudy Curtis, PPDM Assn.