Client Insight Inc. conforms to the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (403) 278-4045.
Client Insight’s privacy policies are:
- We do collect e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
- We do collect customer information from our Clients for the sole purpose to conduct Customer Loyalty, Employee Loyalty and Supplier Loyalty interviews.
- We do collect information volunteered by consumers, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number and payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
- We may from time to time provide information about our products and services by mail, email or telephone. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, emails or telephone calls please let us know by emailing us or calling us at the respective addresses above.
- We will call individuals who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line for the purposes of a quote or information request.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by e-mail at or telephone.
- The information we collect is disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website.
- Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
- Our web server will not collect your domain name and e-mail address when you visit our website.
- We will not set any web cookies.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Upon request, we provide our customers with access to transactional information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), and contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mail us at the above address, write to us at the above address. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
- With respect to security: When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial or health information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a pop-up screen on our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us at the above addresses or phone number.