Interested organizations can opt to have a customized summary of their feedback results published on Client Insight’s website. Typically, those engaged in an Ongoing Feedback program choose to be transparent about their feedback results in order to show employees, customers and prospective buyers that management is serious about creating a customer focused culture. As a result:
- Employees take pride in positive feedback which reinforces positive behavior.
- Teams want to improve and the interviewed clients’ suggestions explain how.
- Sales teams can refer new prospects to an objective source showing what dealing with this supplier is like.
- Board Members gain a snap shot of how managers are running the business.
- Prospective partners, distributors, employees, suppliers or members gain a lens into the values, culture and operating style of an organization and its commitment to continuous improvement.
Click on a company, on the menu to the right, to view their feedback results.